UGHust

Home Gardening
shainnehost.vsco.co
instagram.com/shainnehost
August was crazy, a positive crazy may I just say. Actually, what made it kind of special was the decision-making spree that happened.

Work - full-time, part-time, volunteer work, and the rest. Everything turned out great, I guess. And letting go of all things that stressed me out was, I think, the best part of it all. I couldn't imagine anything special to happen this time around, but I'm expecting for the best, of course. In August, it did come and (I think - well, again) I blew it.

One thing I learned: don't fret. If it doesn't feel right then I think it's okay to let go and move on from it. And I did. I don't know how many times we must repeat the cycle of moving on and letting go - different aspects and angles - but what's important is we do it, especially for those things that don't feel right or don't serve us some goodness. It varies, yes, and the only person who can weigh things is... yourself.

97% of people might not be in favor of whatever you want to do with your life but make sure that 100% of the time is that you don't care. Just live. Do whatever you want to do. The truth is, sometimes, we might hurt other people and they might hurt us too, but let it be because that's the way the story will go; and thus we can't control everything, we simply have to believe and live.

Drama is everywhere and I don't have any patience for it - I am sure being able to prove it. But it doesn't mean that I don't understand, it's more on I don't want to deal with it because I'm not fond of anything hassle (okay, your raising your eyebrows),

Perhaps, this is me starting fresh again. Hahaha! After I reformatted my laptop and lose all my documents and photographs saved and shot from year 2008. Whatta genius! I was able to back up the documents via my Dropbox but I wasn't able to save all the photos. The consolation might be that I was able to upload some on my Facebook account - I think that could suffice.

So that's how life would be, reformat if it's taking too slow now. You might lose some along the way but you can replace it with something new; even better if you're lucky. People come and go, memories fade, and we are all going to move on whether we like it or not. Let it happen. We can't control everything.

Thank you, August! I'm ready to say good bye to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum