Estancia Resort Hotel, Tagaytay City

"Your work is your art and your art is your craft." As Tina Fey rolled it. I couldn't agree more. When I finished my Bachelor's Degree, of course, I have to identify what will come right after and I have to say that planning all of these wasn't easy. We always wonder what we need to do next and next and next. You just have to keep going and getting stuck wouldn't be your option. *deep breath*

Blessed enough, I could say, well... maybe, I'm one of those people who can practice their craft having way too fun and loving every detail of it. It was a choice to pursue Marketing and Communication, and somehow between that, the universe luckily threw that option to me, shove it in my face and I went for it. Of course, there are so many things going on for me aside from that - additional academic units, writing, journalism, and many other things.

The perks of work are fascinating and working with intelligent people is one of those, traveling comes next and the list goes on and on. Well, depending on how you can see 'what' the perks are. We all have our own conversion when it comes to these things. Stressing it enough, what works for you might not for me and vice versa.

Confident and disciplined as I am (naks!), I always try to look at things in a positive light which I think we must do. If you're having a hard time converting some of the negatives to positive ones, try to indulge yourself into sports! It can be football, triathlon or simply running. Sports can discipline and affect you in all unexpected aspects. You will be surprised that sports can really serve you well, more than just being fit and healthy.

Going to places for work is fun because you can explore and learn more about your colleagues. You will discover a lot of things about them, too.

Veranda View
 Imagine waking up to this view everyday? In addition, the Tagaytay weather is perfect; too far from the hotness of Manila.

Veranda view 
 Morning view. Priceless. 

One of the most beautiful Starbucks branches I've visited
 The coffee run. Very rare to have survived the day without it. 

Estancia Resort Hotel reception area

Estancia Resort Hotel view

The morning after
Truth be told, I don't usually comb my hair but the view needed some capturing so I opted to have the shot in lieu with the beautiful scenery.


Estancia Resort Hotel
Zone II Brgy. San Jose
Tagaytay City, Cavite
Philippines
estanciatagaytay.com.ph

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum