Puerto Galera 2014

May 31 - June 1, 2014; Sabang Beach, Puerto Galera, Mindoro, Philippines
June 7 - 8, 2013; White Beach, Puerto Galera, Mindoro, Philippines

I am somehow a Puerto Galera kind of girl, even those time that it wasn't that too mainstream yet. Exploring the beach life, getting sunkissed tan skin and salty hair are the things I love whenever I set foot on the beach.

Puerto Galera, is by far, the nearest white beach and accessible beach I can go to whenever I feel like it or whenever I feel like I needed some place to cool my mind. 

This 2014 (and 2012 and 2013), I went to a series of heartbreaks. Every year it seems to have something achy though I am still thankful. Not everytime is a heartbreak to endure, there are still times that I feel I'm on a cloud 9, happiness that are bound to last forever or something to that effect if there's really none. 

I am not afraid to travel alone. I love it, actually. It makes me know myself more. My mistakes, weaknesses, and strengths made me explore places alone and meet a lot of new people who sometimes shares the same vision as I am or the total opposite. 

White Beach, Puerto Galera

White Beach, Puerto Galera

"Travel and meet yourself."

White Beach Party at White Beach, Puerto Galera

Seaside lunch

Mindoro, Philippines

Sabang Beach, Puerto Galera




Comments

  1. First remote beach in PH I went to. - Ferdinand

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum