You are

Amidst of all the craziness, I want to take the day to ponder on ways how I could express gratitude. The lucky I get, the blessed I will be and everything else, whether good or bad is just enough reason for me to be grateful.

You are the fire giving me heat, the water that keeps me fresh and the best poem among the best ones I have inside my head. My heart is filled with such happiness I couldn't describe. A happiness that I can't even explain to anybody. Perhaps, it's true; that you wouldn't be able to describe such feeling because it should be felt. I take it all in.

Of all the craziness in this damn universe and along the things that gives pain to our asses, you are my favorite pain in the ass (and I hope I am your favorite as well). What I have with you can't be bought by a billion dollars and that's for sure. Loving you is like having a diarrhea, I just can't hold it in! Hahaha!

You are my favorite song on a rainy day. You are my favorite weather if you are one. You are the extra to my ordinary. And beyond that, you are the warmest feeling behind my cold ones.

You are my happy thought everyday. The instrument to make my tears go back to my tear glands. The 'thank you' every happy day I get to spend. You are the slow-motion moment in my movie trailer and I'm glad to be part of the credits and the post one.

Thank you. Thank you for making me feel so happy and secure. I wish these words can wrapped around you for you to feel my love. May you be always glad for just watching Master Chef with me. May you always be hyped by just looking at me with a silly face and may you always love me even I look yagit with my Tweety bird shirt on.

I love you everyday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum