You

Years ago, I met a guy. What we had, what we have and going to have, I know for sure, is and will be amazing no matter what the weather and rough the road is and will be.

That I fell in love with him is not a myth. My love for him is an elemental part of a certain space. And I was very surprised to discover that I have such capacity to love someone that way. He is the one I would like to give the last piece of everything I have, even the last fry. He better damn refuse when it comes to that last fry, though.

I write this because I want to let him know how much I value him and I'm hoping he won't be annoyed. I promise to be kind, always. That being kind means, in this context, is that I promise not to be annoying.

I can't find the words to tell him that he is worth far more than any thing bought somewhere. And he is worthy of my every second, minute and hour, even at the baddest state of the sphere. He is worthy of every milli ampere my universe battery has.

He is one stubborn guy that smiles to a more stubborn me. And I want to let him know that despite stubborn situations, he will be the person I look forward to hugging even after a fight, the one that I want to snuggle and crank silly jokes with.

I'm proud of him and I wish I could tell everyone that I really am. He is the hot sauce that gives spice to my pizza slices. A bookmark to my favorite books. A leprechaun at the end of the rainbow and a part of happiness in my happy universe.

To you, I am far more than blessed and for you I am lucky. You are the ultimate manual to my assemble. One that I will always be grateful for.

May your voice remain unequivocal, your thoughts remain smart and funny and may you remain as a happy part of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum