To the best Lola in the world

To the best Lola in the world, happy birthday! I'm happy to have started my life with you and if the Lord permit, to end it with you also.
I know I haven't thanked you enough, you and Papa for everything you've given me ever since I was able to stand up on my own, literally. I might stay home not talking or maybe you're having this impression of me that I'm not listening but I tell you, Ma, I know every little thing about your stories.

Thank you, Ma. Thank you for being there when my world seems like it's falling apart. Thank you for telling me that everything's going to be alright even though, sometimes, we know that it's not going to be at all but yeah, thanks.

Thank you, Ma for making each day wonderful. For making me feel like I'm not alone. For everything you've done. For the unconditional love you and Papa showered me.

No words can express how much I love the both of you. Even my actions aren't enough to elaborate how much I love and care for you. I love how we laugh about everything like they really make sense at all. I love the simple lifestyle we have, the simple lifestyle you've taught me that made me really simple and I therefore think, that's one good thing about myself. I'm proud.

Like a lyric from a song, "you are the one that makes me happy, when everything else turns to gray." Indeed. Thank you for wishing all the best for me and thank you accepting the lovers I had/have - that whoever I'm happy with, you are happy too.

Thank you for singing songs to me when I was a kid, though you know I hated the sad ones because they always make me cry without rational reasons at all - maybe because I pictured myself with those lyrics and never did I want to lose you. Not a single chance.

Thank you for bringing me to thrift shops! I love it! One of my favorite places here on earth.

Thank you for the love and the care that no amount of money can buy. Thank you to both Papa and you.

Happy birthday, Ma. I wish you all the happiness in the world. I love you so dearly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum