Endtroduction

Love is about staying, never letting go and never leaving for another place, for another feel, or for another whatever you may think of. But this love we feel right now should not be consumed by ambitions, by another feel, by another phase or by another motion that will set the one thing we aim to have in our entire life for long apart; and it is love.

I've learned it the hard way. Nothing did come easy. I'm a believer of this shit, and I think I will always be one. Believer that I was before, there are conditions apply for me to believe. And then I have learned that conditions should and must not be applied nor exist.

Then, "If it isn't love, it's  a little more like it." There were times I was petrified, but that won't count for too long; for I don't just believe but I do have my faith as well, and never will I get loose of it. Never.

There are lessons I've learned and there are things also that a man should take into good consideration, too. I have never demanded material things from this world, from anyone, but I, perhaps, demanded to be just normal and ordinary. If it was too much to ask for, I don't have any idea. If Saint Peter will call my name, I would definitely ask him. If I was then wrong and wrong for asking, I would say my apology then pay for it, for what's it worth. I don't really know nor I have the slightest idea but those ideas or things I should've gotten were far long dead. Possible to have but perhaps, never will be with the same anatomical being.

These are the things that men and all of us should realize. Thank you universe and weblinks (viralnova.com) for showing me these. And yes, these are 'things' I needed and asked for.
(I have chosen points from the tips, by the reason I needed them the most.)

- If you don't take care of her heart, she may give that heart to someone else or seal you out completely. And you may never be able to get it back. 
I never left, never gone to some place far away though I had the option; because I didn't want to be far away, to cause stiffness and shrinking chest to someone. I wasn't perfect, never I will be and I don't want to be one either. I gave a full care and never I was guilty for leaving because I never left. Anita Shreve is right, that to leave after all is not the same as being left. Sad that people don't realize it. Oh maybe they will, but it will be too late. It is a decision, and you can't be home again.

- Focus only on what you love. What you focus on will expand. If you focus on what bugs you, all you will see are reasons to be bugged.

- TAKE FULL ACCOUNTABILITY for your own emotions. It's not her job to make you happy and she CAN'T make you sad. You are responsible for finding your own happiness....(with me, Not that I'm horrible that you feel it or the other way around. You are responsible for your feelings as well as I am responsible for mine. You don't blame me for that. I won't blame you for that.)

- NEVER BLAME her if you get frustrated or angry at her, it is only because it is triggering something inside of YOU. They are your emotions and your responsibility. When you feel those feelings, take time to get present and look within and understand what is inside of you that is asking to be healed. You were attracted to this woman because she was the person best suited to trigger all of your childhood wounds in the most painful way so that you could heal them... when you heal yourself, you will no longer be triggered by her, and you will wonder why you ever were.

Allow your woman to JUST BE. When she's sad or upset, it's not your job to fix it, it's your job to HOLD HER and let her know it's ok. Let her know that you hear her, and that she's important and that you are that pillar on which she can always lean. The feminine spirit is about to change and emotion and like a storm her emotions will roll in and out, and as you remain strong and unjudging, she will trust you and open her soul to you...
DON'T RUN-AWAY WHEN SHE'S UPSET. Stand present and strong and let her know you aren't going anywhere. Listen to what she is really saying behind the words and emotion. 
I now understand why I was frustrated, why I felt angry. It was my responsibility. But then it was yours too. Both of us were responsible. We shall not blame each other. We have science to explain hormones as well as emotions. What's important now is that I fully understood. I've realized. I will get along. And I hope you will too.

- FILL HER SOUL EVERYDAY... learn her love languages and the specific ways that she feels important and validated and CHERISHED.

- DON'T BE AN IDIOT... and don't be afraid of being one either. You will make mistakes and so will she. Try not to make too big of mistakes, and learn from the ones you do make. You're not supposed to be perfect, just try not to be stupid.

- BE VULNERABLE... you don't have it all together. Be willing to share your fears and  feelings, and quick to acknowledge your mistakes.

- BE FULLY TRANSPARENT. If you want to have trust you must be willing to share  EVERYTHING... Especially those things that you don't want to share. It takes courage to fully love, to fully open your heart and let her in when you don't know if she will like what she finds. Part of that courage is allowing her to love you completely, your darkness as well as your light. DROP THE MASK... If you feel like you need to wear a mask around her, and show up perfect all the time, you will never experience the full dimension of what love can be. 

-  Forgive. Don't hate. Think that not all people will stay beside you.
I have never left. I was never gone. Forgiveness is freedom.


These things, I also apply to myself. And I say, understood.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum