Mnemonic

While I was checking my archives, I found this. Written for about three years ago; perhaps about a guy who came and saved me for a little while or an insert to a written story way back then. Whoever it was, I couldn't remember. I can't seem to recall and brood over who I was referring to.

I can't forget things and people but there are some I choose to. Maybe he was one of those, I'm not sure. 
But for those who are having the same emotions as mine while I wrote down these words years ago, you'll get through it. Just keep on moving. 


May 16th, 2010 at 11:04AM

TIME
If I do have the powers to turn back time, I will surely do it. I will forget about the world just for now and think of you solemnly and reminisce those short good memories. If I do have the powers to have the love I want and turn the wrong to right, to switch the off to on and to make the truth from the lies.... I will. I miss you, I so much miss you. I miss your voice, I miss those topics we used to talk to, I miss the laughter and those stories we shared. Maybe it's all on a dream, but this time I can't believe that it was the worst nightmare. I don't want to lose you, but actually you are already gone. I know that you left before goodbye, and I don't want to assume on anything because there was really no us, it is just you and me, and now... I was left here, no you at all, "I" was the one thing left. This moment is what I am truly thinking of, to post this kind of thing (that was actually describing you). You left me hanging here and I know you are not so sure about this. I know you ain't coming back, why can't you stay just long enough to explain?


See how labo and grammatically shitty it was? Thought's going to count, still. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum