'Men' of Steel

I know I'm a day late but it took me so much time to gather all my thoughts and everything I want to affirm about the men that were part of the team why we became who we are right now. In the family, they're the decision maker, the Principal, the CEO, the President and the Pilot of the whole fambam kingdom. They're the one who are actually strict and won't let us stay too late, protective, quiet when mad or otherwise. Some of them only got few words, making them so mysterious. Some of them are funny, into sports, politics and current affairs. No matter how grumpy dads could be at times, they won't let their children be bothered by anyone. Some wouldn't be really showy but they do love dearly with the same level that our mothers do for us.

Me and Dad @ Universal Studios Singapore
To Dad,
I know we were not given so much time to be together when I was growing up. You needed to work abroad and for me, I'm living with Mama Tita and Papa Luis. Despite of everything and what was lacking, I'm still proud of you and I'm proud to be your daughter. I know that if given a chance you want to give everything to Kuya, Mom and I. You're always in my prayers every night, Mom, Kuya and you. Bago bagong buhay din pag may time. Hahaha!

Me and Dad @ Universal Studios Singapore
 Though I'm not that showy to you and I've been denial for many years that we actually look alike, now, maybe is the right time to admit and accept that it's fate. Hahaha! Just kidding. Thank you Dad for the genes! Gandang babae ko ngayon and it's all because of that. Haha!

Happy Father's Day, Dad! I hope you're enjoying your life there in Singapore. I love you.



My cousin Darvesh and Tatay @ Bukit Panjang Condo




To our dearest Tatay!
Happy Father's Day, Tatay! You are the epitome of the true chickboy in town way way back. Hahaha! Thank you for not forgetting special occasions in our lives especially those times when you were away. I'm sure my aunts and uncles (your sons and daughters) love you so much for taking a good care of your grandchildren.
I do remember being a spoiled little girl by you before whenever you spend vacation here in the Philippines.
Marina Bay Sands Singapore with Tatay Abling

Take care of your health, Tay! Thank you for being so nice and patient. I love you.











And to the man who is half of the team that made me who I am right now. My Papa Luis!
Thank you for everything, Papa! Thank you for combing my hair every morning when I was a little girl and even up to now. Thank you for showing me what unconditional life is. If not for you and Mama Tita, I don't know who I will be. I wouldn't make it without you. Thank you for being so patient with me all throughout. I know I get to be too stubborn sometimes but still there you are willing to listen to every bit of a problem I have, not to judge but to listen and give me answers to my questions.

Thank you for making everything so convenient for me. Some of them won't understand your being grouchy at times but Mama and I are used to it already. Hahaha! Thank you for being strong that you influenced me to be one also; that problems are there to make us wiser and stronger. There's just too much good stories to tell and words can't even describe how great you are as a Dad and as a Grandfather. Your children don't have any idea how lucky and blessed they are to have you as their Dad and I hope they realize it the soonest. You and Mama are the greatest grandparents given to the world by the Lord above. I'm so blessed that He gave me the best gift in my life (You and Mama). Thank you for supporting me through everything and thank you for your love and care. I will always be your little girl, Papa! Happy Father's Day. I love you so much! I love you, Papa!
Little Me and Papa
Papa and Mama. Please excuse our laundry! Hahaha!
Graduation Day! Proud Grandparents! I love you!

 Happy Fathers' day to all the Dads out there and to all Mothers who cater the double decker tasks of being a Father as well. The world is truly proud of you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum