The Paperclip

Got into something really cheesy and cool last night, so I've decided to do something not really horrible for now! Haha! So to keep you up to something not really great but can settle to pwede na (Sorry, I don't usually settle to pwede na but now, pwede na yan hehe), here's what I have right now!


As you can see, it's a paperclip! Mwehehe. That paper clip is a substitute for a guitar pick today, really weird, huh? I was bound to make cover songs because I feel like it and I think it'll be awesome but no guitar pick was present so I looked for a substitute. The original plan was to use my Timezone card as a pick, but I need to cut it and I just couldn't do that; my Timezone card is my companion and I don't want to devastate it on all other stuff that I need to do. Blah!

I have lots of paperclips here at home, I don't know how to dispose it because I don't have any paper works to do lately, (yeah, school days are over) so might as well make use of it to something great because I really need a guitar pick, and none of any materials here on my desk qualified for the look out. 

If you guys want paperclips, just let me know. I have them in different colors! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum