Weee for the goodness 2012

My eyes are somewhat like watery as we speak. And yes, I am sick.

Earlier this week, I was still fine, cool and nervous at the same time because of the release of grades. (And yes!! It's now good and definitely best, naks! Haha) Then, Wednesday came and a common cold hit me, and actually ruined some of my plans for the week. I can't smell anything, of course the taste demeanor is suspended too and I can't sleep well at night due to the freakin' clog inside my nose.

Well, enough of this sick girl thing.

So grades are finally out! I could still remember the first grade distribution way back from my first year college days, and to tell you honestly.. it was crazy. That was my first time so I don't know what's gonna happen and all the paranoia regarding grades were gliding inside my head. The same feeling when I last checked my grades for the 'last' time. This was the most crucial part I could say, because there's nothing I can do to make up for my shortcomings if ever I have any. Just like a close-ended question that the answer should only be a yes or a no. This is the moment when the battle is just between 'To Graduation' or 'Not To Graduation'.

I studied for four years, cried a lot because of school related activities, sacrificed other subjects (no, not failed nor dropped) for my other subjects, spent a lot on printing, deprived myself from sleep, ate lunch while walking, prayed hard (and still praying more) and all other stuff that we needed and wanted to do to survive each academic year.

And... I survived!! *insert gorgeous laugh here*

Congratulations to all the graduates for this year! We all deserve a tap on the back, 'We're so PROUD of you' statements and a big round of applause.

To all who are still studying and finishing up their own degrees, just do what you want to do, do what makes you happy and be inspired, focused and determined. Education is very much important, it's the only thing that nobody could ever take away from you. Keep on dreaming, and always remember that there's nothing wrong with dreaming big, as long as you strive hard for what you want.
Learn from your mistakes, there's nothing wrong in making one. Don't ever quit, because everything will be okay, it's nice to meet some problems and trials along the way, you could learn something from it.
Stand up when everything is turning you down and believe that you can overcome all things. Don't be afraid to try something new.
There are moments in life that you will see yourself grasping for air to survive, loosening things to surpass and kneeling on to the ground because of failures, but take it from the Japanese Proverb, "Fall seven times, stand up eight."

God bless you, good luck, dream on and work hard! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum