Hangar Gayms

I was about to post something about the movie The Hunger Games because we watched it yesterday but I don't want to spoil everything for you guys. It was indeed a good film! Better read the book for more exciting scenes.

So now, I'd let the cyberspace know that I'm thinking of moving out and living alone by cause of the feeling that I am too far away from everyone else and I need some pollution to get by everyday. The need to live alone is calling me, perhaps I could find the missing piece of my crazy self to make everything crazier day by day, and I know this will help me to grow as a person and deteriorate when it comes to financial. Haha! Naaaah, I just want my own place to gather my friends and conduct a house party, we will drink to death and we will laugh like there's no tomorrow, we will bully each other and remind ourselves how lame we are when it comes to love, how loser we can get and how we can earn money without working our awesome buuuuuuttts off.

Yeah. Happy Hunger Games!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum