The Hardest Thing

Welcome late 90s emotion and awesomazing peg! Listening to this song is such a nice way to (almost) end this very tiring day.
I know it's love month and as I am being a non-conformist with the trend, movement and passing of days... I will just try to somewhat blabber about my emotions because somehow this song could affect me in different weird ways - well even if I don't want to create, remember and feel issues in my life most specifically on the 'love' thing. Haha! Whatever. So, for all the amazing single individuals out there... This song is for all of us! :) -- and to make the dedication more on 'shoot' level, cheers to all 'It's complicated!'


The Hardest Thing by 98 degrees

"It's the hardest thing I'll ever have to do
To look you in the eye 
And tell you I don't love you
It's the hardest thing I'll ever have to lie
To show no emotion when you start to cry..."

*video from YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum