Very Beary

It all started one evening as I was checking all my stuff at home, I accidentally found a cute bear puppet that I supposed wasn't mine because I was very surprised and wow-ed when I first saw it. It then made me wonder where it came from. It seems really really cuddly and cute so I tried playing with it, I even tried different dance and pose. Haha, it's really soft! I felt like I'm a kid again - the one who likes new toys and that having a new one is what makes the world go round and round. How I miss those days: before, the only thing you should worry about is your toy, the new toy in the mall that you want to buy, and the tantrums and the stubbornness of you specifically on those times when your momsie and papsie didn't allow you to purchase your prospected toy and you will be sad and lonely then finally they will give you what you want.. hahaha, brat! Since it's Christmas season, I always think that Christmas is a great excuse for kids to have new toys (just like me way back when I was still a kid) and the vacation is the great phase and a good timing for them to play with those new ones. Well, kids way back were really happy whenever you gave them toy cars, dolls, coloring books, pencils and other art materials, but kids nowadays prefer iPad, iPod, Mac Book, Nintendo Wii, PSP, Xbox and the like (just like me now, though I'm not a kid anymore, but I do understand why they like those stuff. Haha). Anyway, let's just embrace the changes of this generation, and let's just spread the love this Christmas season. They're telling us that Christmas is for kids, I must add.. 'and kids at heart' ;)

Well enough of those random stuff. Actually, it's just my excuse to post some pictures of my lovely and cute little bear puppet. Hahaha!

This bear knows how to dougie and do some sexy and FHM-like pose.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum