The thoughts of gaming and Need for Speed: The Run



Need for Speed: The Run, in an "underground world of illicit, high-stake racing".
As i was browsing through different reviews, I must say I'm getting really stoked about Need for Speed, wait for it... The Run. I'm not really what you call a 'gamer' but I do play games/videogames whenever possible, whenever I'm the mood to play (well, I'm always in the mood to play) and whenever my schedule permits me.

When I was a kid (the days of family computer, gameboy and playstation) I always find time to escape siesta or nap time to play videogames. I couldn't stay long outside, run and play with my kiddo neighbors around our village due to some.. hmm. not really good health condition - as a kid I'm not that healthy though I'm energetic, I'm always the skinny one, oh well, until now I'm still the skinny one or I believe, the sexy one! (hahaha!). So back to the gaming stuff.. Playing video games was the real last resort to devastate my boring days at home (aside from reading books and being a nerd). My dad who was from I-can't-remember-where- country shipped a gameboy for my big brother and I, I was very very happy then and to brag: mine was a lot prettier and awesomer than my big brother's gameboy, because mine was the Pokemon edition and his gameboy was just a mmm.. plain. (bwahaha!) So I started playing Pokemon, red version, silver, gold and many other versions of it, then I shifted to Smurfs, Tom and Jerry, Power Ranger, Batman and the legendary.. Super Mario.

Like many other kids, I've always wanted the most advance of all gaming stuff. I even rant about it and yeah, tantrums.. My grandpa was always teasing me, telling me that I'm sutil (hahaha!) and he kept on asking me why I always like boy stuff (and yeah UNTIL NOW. I'm a huge fan of Batman and Star Wars! I think my granpa was expecting that I'm a fan of Barbie, Hello Kitty, Bratz, Poly pockets and many other girly girly stuff.. But I am not. I'm not a lesbian though. I think I'm a girly girly too, but not on those said stuff.) And back to the sutil mode.. that I was really consistent hahaha one day my grandparents brought me a Playstation (If I'm not mistaken that's the first ever Playstation, the gray one? right?) and that's when Crash Bandicoott took place, also with Bust A Groove 1 and 2, Dance Revolution, Metal Slug and NEED FOR SPEED. Fast forward! I love Need for Speed, though I'm not used to remember the earlier versions of it, but when it comes to car racing, it's always Need for Speed for me. Last week, I watched a movie with my cousin (Immortals it is!) and found out a great gaming store along the cinema floor and I told myself that it's a must to have a look to those new games. The store was awesome! I want those new games! I was a bit sad though because it flashed to my mind that the Xbox that I'm using seems to have a tragic problem.. It can't read CD's!! I think the lens is seriously F-up! My uncle told me that we need to get it fixed and we need to upgrade it too so that I could play the new games! (like Skyrim, NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN and NBA2K12). 

We don't have Xbox to use as of now but we still have PSP that could handle.. hmm. Angry Birds, Sonic, Puzzle games, NBA2k12 and Need for Speed: Undercover. Need for Speed: Undercover is really awesome too, most of time I'm using a Pontiac Firebird (that I wish I also have it in real life) or a Mazda 2. I actually discovered Need for Speed: The Run because a friend of mine told me so, then I was stoked and it came to the point that the game can't even able to let my mind be free from the thoughts of it. The Run includes a story mode set during cross-country road race from San Francisco to New York, including also iconic cars (wow!) and it can really lure you into an underground world of illicit high-stakes racing. Need for Speed: The Run is just really.. wow, woot! That's it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum