Immortals

Photo from the web
Since the rain didn't stop from pouring and actually made the whole Saturday gloomy, I've decided to drag my cousin to the cinema to see the movie 'Immortals', then the stoked moment came along.

Immortals (2011) written by Charley Parlapanides and Vlas Parlapanides and directed by Tarsem Singh, starring Henry Cavill, Mickey Rourke, John Hurt and more was a film based on Greeks myths of Theseus, a peasant who became a demi-god or actually became an immortal in line with Zeus, Athena and among other Greek gods and goddesses. The film was previously named Dawn of War and War of the Gods before it became or officially named as Immortals; Theseus is a mortal man whom chosen by Zeus to lead the fight with the antagonist King Hyperion who wants to obtain a weapon and devastate humanity. I really don't want to spoil it by telling the whole story here, just a little background for you will be fine, yes? ;)

I was amazed by the movie, I could say that I was really blown away. Among the movies that I've seen this whole 2011, I think this movie Immortals is the best among those. The scenes were so intense that I could hear myself reacting extravagantly to each fight scenes, well some of the scenes I couldn't endure to see because I could feel the severe pain of the characters, so by that my eyes were closed. Haha! I really like each word they say, the lines they throw and how they made everything fabulous and awesome.
I enjoyed the movie, but not just that.. They showed the trailer of different movies that soon to be on the cinemas, I'm looking forward to see those films, excitement is on! ;)

I can't express myself much or have anything more to say about the film because I'm still wow-ed about it, it's too awesome. I couldn't express it right and no words could describe the "Woot!" feeling. One thing I've learned: We, humans, physically speaking aren't immortal.. but our souls are, they do engage into immortality.

Kudos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum