Mid-September

September, the deadline month for me is doing good so far. 2 crucial weeks, I guess I'm winning. I don't want to be complacent about what's happening but I am really glad that September is smashing me with good things. On the other hand, I know there's more to come and this is only the start of the greatest endeavors of the life.

A day seems to be a way longer than the usual when you don't sleep and do nothing but to think and to reflect. My emotions weren't stable, my mood wasn't good and my outlook didn't have the earmarks of being so strong and fearless. I was so down, I didn't know what to do. All I wanted was an end to this, sleep more and put some happiness in me. I was looking for a place to reflect, for all I want is silence. I wanted to stay away from the noisy life and sleazy environment. Everything seems to be hybrid or high maintenance, and I don't know how to react.

I went to the chapel, yes, the perfect place. I got the chance to cry and burst my thoughts. Drama, indeed, no seconds thoughts of me about crying this time. Stress was hitting me all throughout and I couldn't bear it anymore, my body was reacting, my feelings were falling down and my whole being was trying its best to reach the boiling point of negativity. I realized all stuff in my life, even the positive ones. After that crying moment, I left the chapel peacefully. I felt the happiness coming back to me. All good.

Yesterday was my Global Marketing Plan presentation. I was so nervous. Then, the moment came. The last thing I know, it went really really well. Until now, I am still so happy, it feels like I can overcome everything. Vulnerable it is.

Happy Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum