August, that fast?

The month of September is approaching, the start of the -ber months as they say. We may not notice that the year is about to end too, that fast. I've been mingling with stress for almost a whole year already and it sarcastically felt so good. My being couldn't take the pressure of the fast-paced life anymore and I want to slow it down for the benefit of all. I salute those individuals who work under pressure and stress, therefore, I salute myself.

I want  September to be fantastic! I know that it'll be a hell month for me because of midterm examinations and still, unbeatable, invincible and unyielding.. Paper works. After all of this, I hope that my life would change.. for the better. I want to be more productive (I'm working on that). 7 months more then I will be turning over my life to the next level, graduation is quite near, in line with the days that nailing the whole world so fast.

I should start thinking about the most serious side of life. Alter ego is pushing me real hard to consider things that should be tool into my mind, heart and soul. Maturity 2011.

September, let's make things work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum