Recyclable Feelings


© Shainne Lim
The sky is the door to your soul
When I look at it, I could feel you so
Sad it may seem, it's so hard to dream
Even if you let me in, I will never win

Weeping each night in a dark gray place
My heart is drifting wanting to race
The thoughts of you always make me smile
I'm trying to forget my problems even a little while

I know we are worlds apart
Reaching for you and wanting you is like an art
All memories with laughter and tears
Hitting me hard, full of fears

The sky is the door to your soul
When I look at it, I could feel you so
Writing these words for you to feel the love
Even if it takes me bewildered high above

Wanting you is the greatest entity
I'm loving you with great sincerity
I know you really don't want to take me
I will not sob nor beg you to be with me

This love could reach the end so soon
But I will be thankful for having you 'til noon
May the world be good to you and me
And may we ran out of bad words to utter, to see

Thank you for the time that you actually allotted
Thank you for those fake I love you's, I was fascinated
Thank you for teaching me how to be stronger
Thank you for faking your appreciation and imposing clatter

I may not be perfect, I may not be right
I may not be beautiful, I may not be bright
But at least I can love dearly, sincerely, oh true
My love for you is endless, but I know right now it's through

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montalban Waterpark and Garden Resort

Ang Liham ni Andres Bonifacio kay Ka Oryang

Pinto Art Museum